Welcome to my Blog !!


This is a story of who I am, where I've been and what I've been doing and with whom. It's a picture into my world with my family and friends (old and new). Working with my crafts , scrapbooking, and cardmaking.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Time

Sorry I've been away. But I have been busy. These are Christmas ornaments that I made to give out to everyone that attended my all day scrap. They were so easy to make, just glue the ends of two tags, score and the attach a Ghirardelli inside. Fold the ends up and tie a ribbon and attach a tag to the front.




Christmas card from class. It's hard to see but the white is embossed with snowflakes. The four squares are layered and popped up. I love to use this layout.



More cards from class. The snowman
with the light blue has been versa-marked, with a
torn piece of pattered paper on top. The snowman was stamped in StazOn and filled in with glitter pens. I did the outside of the snowman and the snow with Gelly Roll Clear Star. This gives it a shimmer and shine and really makes it pop. The cardinal was stamped and then wet embossed with black. Everthing was colored in with markers. This was all done on a sizzix top note die cutout. The Merry Christmas was also wet embossed in gold.





No comments:

Post a Comment